Orecchiette Radicchio Pesto Salad
Orecchiette Radicchio Pesto Salad is super simple, fresh, quick summer pasta salad. Not only is it satisfying, but also filled with fresh summer flavours and lots of real goodness. Coupled with fresh tomatoes and vibrant pesto, this salad is simply delicious!
I love quick and easy recipes. Quick and easy for me often involves creating a pasta dish. For one thing, this Orecchiette Radicchio Pesto Salad is a fun, simple pasta dish. It’s hearty, filling and you can literally make in minutes.
Pasta salads are a delicious and filling vegetarian meal that are usually a HUGE HIT with my friends.
This one has a handful of ingredients and is loaded with flavour and goodness. It’s a great packed summer lunch for both school or work.
This salad is a wonderful meat-free option the whole family will enjoy.
In any event if you’re look for other meat free recipes, check out my‘Grilled Zucchini with Lemon Mint’ or the ‘Italian Zucchini Flower Fritters’ which are super easy and yummy. And if you love the summer flavours of basil or pesto, be sure to try this this ‘Basil Avocado and Pine Nut Pesto”recipe.
Orecchiette Radicchio Pesto SaladPrint Pin Rate
- 30 g Orecchiette Pasta
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 radicchio salad leaves
- 6 bocconcini cheese balls
- 2-3 tbsp pesto
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- Cook pasta in a pot of boiling, salted water. Follow the directions on the packet (approx. 12-15 minutes).
- Once cooked, strain the pasta, place in a salad bowl and mix in the pesto. Allow to cool.
- Boil or steam the sugar snap peas 2-3 minutes.
- Wash and chop the radicchio leaves, tomatoes and bocconcini cheese into halves.
- Combine all ingredients together. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil & season to taste.